COURSE TITLE : TIME MANAGEMENT
- Course Price EGP 500
- Place Alexandria,Egypt
- Total Students 10
- Course Duration 1 Weeks
- Course Start July 15, 2018
This practical and intensive programme is for those who want to take more control of their workloads by organizing tasks, people and themselves more effectively.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Recognise the value of effective time management to yourself, your team and your organisation.
- Clarify your own and your team's objectives, key areas of responsibility and priorities.
- Identify and overcome the primary causes of poor time management for yourself and your team.
- Identify time wasters and personal preferences that affect performance in the workplace.
- Prioritise your tasks and cope more effectively with day-to-day demands and pressures.
- Learn to plan ahead and use your time more effectively to increase personal and team productivity.
- Release more time to manage and delegate tasks effectively.
- Become more assertive and disciplined, achieving greater control through improved personal organisation, resulting in a healthier, more productive lifestyle both at work and beyond.
- Course Outline
Managing Your Job
- Managing yourself and the resources at your disposal
- What are you and your team trying to achieve?
- Defining your objectives and key result areas
- Establishing responsibilities and priorities
Practical Time Management and Planning Activities
- Effective use of diaries, time planners, time logs, etc.
- Criteria for prioritising - urgent and important
- Planning and scheduling your activities
- Dealing with interruptions and distractions - staying focused
- Managing time under pressure
- Developing a proactive approach to short, medium and long term plans
- Investing time and effort in order to achieve more in the future
- Your time management behaviour - preferred working styles
- Personal effectiveness - a guide to self-discipline
- Highlighting personal 'time-stealers' and areas of weakness
Managing Others and Meetings
- Managing people managers, colleagues, team members and customers
- Getting more things done through assertive behaviour
- Making the most of meetings as participant or chairperson
- The rules of effective delegation - overcoming personal preferences and prejudices
- Using delegation as a means of coordinating the workload of your team/department
- Delegation - freeing up your time and developing staff
- Reviewing your management of time at regular intervals
- Overcoming your old habits - maintaining your new standards
|Start Date||End Date||Time||Day|
|15 July 2018||19 July 2018||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM||Sun-Thr|